Defending Your Rights Against Criminal Charges Since 1998
Facing criminal charges can be a frightening prospect. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer to help you understand your rights and protect them. My name is Charles Weber, and at my firm, Charles L. Weber, Jr., Attorney & Counselor at Law, I provide aggressive criminal defense for clients in Charlottesville, Virginia, and the surrounding counties.
If you or a loved one is under investigation or has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony, call 434-218-1745 for an honest, realistic and free assessment of your case.
Protecting You Against Serious Criminal Charges In Charlottesville
As a former naval aviator, I am dedicated to defending your constitutional rights. Whether you are facing simple misdemeanor or federal felony charges, I have the knowledge and experience you need on your side. I will work hard to protect your rights if you are facing criminal charges such as:
- Drug crimes: prescription fraud, possession, trafficking and manufacturing of marijuana, cocaine or other controlled substances
- Sex crimes: computer solicitation, sexual assault, rape, possession of pornographic materials or sex offender registration violations
- Violent crimes: homicide, assault and battery, malicious or unlawful wounding
- Property crimes: burglary, larceny, theft, embezzlement, receipt of stolen property, false pretenses, welfare fraud or shoplifting
- Property seizures and forfeitures
- White collar crimes: conspiracy, fraud and forgery
- Serious traffic violations: reckless driving, drunk or drugged driving, driving on a suspended license, eluding police, habitual offender
- Expungements and license restoration
As an experienced attorney, I know the criminal system in Virginia and understand how to work with the evidence and witnesses to build an effective defense. I will provide straightforward legal advice and a candid, ethical opinion about your situation.
Get Honest Advice About Your Rights And Your Case Before Paying A Dime
Call 434-218-1745 or contact me online to schedule your complimentary initial consultation with me, attorney Charles Weber. I will give you an assessment of your case before quoting a flat attorney’s fee.