Over 17 Years Defending Against DUI/DWI Charges
DUI, DWI charges and serious traffic offenses are often the result of a simple mistake or error in judgment, but they can have very serious consequences in your life. At Charles L. Weber, Jr., Attorney & Counselor at Law, I work quickly and efficiently to help you reduce the impact that a drunk or drugged driving offense will have on your life.
I Can Help You Limit The Potential Consequences Of A DUI/DWI
Drunk and drugged driving situations can lead to serious criminal and collateral consequences. You can suffer administrative consequences such as license suspension even if you are never convicted of the offense. Potential penalties can include:
- Heavy fines, including court costs and fees
- Jail time
- Restrictions on or revocation of your driver’s license
- Court-ordered participation in the Virginia Alcohol Safety Action Program (VASAP)
- Placement of an ignition interlock device in your vehicle, including all associated costs
- Increased car insurance premiums or dropped coverage
- Negative impact on employment and educational opportunities
- Hindering your ability to obtain loans and financial aid
You Can Challenge The Offense And License Suspension, But You Must Act Fast
When police arrest or charge you with DUI, you have the right to challenge the basis for the stop, the legality of the arrest and the evidence of driving under the influence. I can help you with all aspect of the case.